10% off when you spend £20 or more on selected Sheet Music & Songbooks Online!
Information about The Latin American Fiddler for Violin (New Complete Edition)
Edward Huws Jones popular series of traditional fiddle repertoire, now available with expertly-recorded audio CD. Containing colourful instrumental backing tracks and full demonstrations, the new audio resource will aid and inspire your private practice and public performance alike. These generous collections of authentic music, some familiar, some more exotic, but all of it faithfully arranged, enable you to create your own ceilidh, bluegrass club or charanga band.The violin edition includes optional easy violin part and guitar chords, whilst the complete edition also includes both keyboard and violin accompaniments. Either format is highly flexible, which means the music can be played as solos, duets or trios as well as with larger ensembles.Edwards Huws Jones has travelled extensively researching fiddle-playing traditions. In each book he explains the background of the particular musical style, giving his own suggestions for a lively performance.
- O. Farres: Quizas, quizas, quizas (Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps)
- Z. Abreu: Tico-tico no fuba (Bird in the cornmeal)
- Takirari (Traditional)
- E. Jorrin: La enganadora (The swindler)
- El condor pasa (The flight of the condor; Traditional)
- La cucaracha (The cockroach; Traditional)
- E. Nazareth: Apanhei-te, cavaquinho (I've got you, cavaquinho)
- Vamos pastorcitos (Come, shepherds; Traditional)
- J. Anckermann: Flor de Yumuri (The flower of Yumuri)
- N. Veranes: Estes indiferente (You are indifferent)
- La bamba (Traditional)
More Product Details