20% off when you spend £20 or more on selected Sheet Music & Songbooks Online!
Information about James Rae : Flute Debut (Flute)
Wider Opportunities with the Debut series
INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP LEARNING
All of these pieces for young instrumentalists in their earliest stages of learning can be performed as a solo or in unison with others. Some have an optional 2nd part and may also serve as ensemble material.
MIXED ENSEMBLE OPTION
Whilst written specifically for the instrument and addressing the challenges beginner flautists would encounter, a special section is included of four pieces which are key friendly for beginners on most instruments and are therefore ideal pieces for mixed instrumental groups. These same four pieces will appear in subsequent books for other instruments in the Debut series.
For the Pupil
- Instrumental parts with fun cartoons for inspiration
- A CD providing stimulating demonstration performances for listening as well as minus-one accompaniments for playing along at home
- Cartoons can be DOWNLOADED FOR FREE for colouring in
UE 21528 Flute Debut - with CD
For the Teacher
- Sheet music for selected piano accompaniments can be DOWNLOADED FOR FREE - just follow the web link provided in the pupil's book!
- If preferred, the accompaniments of all of the 12 pieces can be purchased in one printed and bound volume
UE 21529 Flute Debut - Piano Accompaniments
High Street Trot
The Station Clock
The Ogre from the Big Black Rock
Lullaby for a Llama
Big Chief Sitting Bull
I Say, I Say, I Say!
Dance of the Seven Dachshunds
Marvo the Wondrous Magician
More Product Details