10% off when you spend £20 or more on selected Sheet Music & Songbooks Online!
Information about Grade By Grade, Clarinet Grade 2
The Grade By Grade series draws on the rich and varied Boosey & Hawkes catalogue of classical, contemporary and educational repertoire, highlighting composers including Serge Prokofieff, Dmitri Shostakovich, Karl Jenkins, Carol Barratt and Christopher Norton, alongside arrangements of traditional music from around the world by Peter Wastall, Vera Gray and others.
Carefully selected by Janet Way, this practical anthology provides the complete repertoire resource for the aspiring Grade 2 clarinettist and creates the perfect package for teaching, exam preparation and performance.
Each volume contains:
* 19 pieces & short studies, each complemented by a useful practice and performance tip
* grade-appropriate scales and arpeggios linked to the repertoire through bespoke text and exercises
* brand new sight-reading activities
* newly-commissioned aural awareness tasks
* a piano accompaniment booklet
Packaged with a CD of full performance demonstrations, piano backing tracks, and grade-appropriate aural awareness resources.
- H. Davies: Song
- F. Demnitz: Study No. 16
- S. Prokofieff: Troika from "Lieutenant Kijé"
- C. Norton: With Grace
- P. Warlock: Basse-Dance
- Traditional Scottish: The Night Visiting Song
- C. Barratt: Jalapeno
- Traditional America: Shaker Melody
- F. Berr: Andante
- Traditional: By the Waters of Babylon
- H.J. Long: Spooked
- L Janácek: Two Moravian Folk Songs
- J.X. Lefèvre: Study No. 3
- P. Harris: Dancing Bears
- I. Green: Icicles
- J. Way: Creative Reflection
- Traditional Kenyan: Sisi Watoto Tu Wakenya
- A. Marks: Over the Moon
- Traditional English: When the Boat comes in (Dance 'ti thy Daddy)
- Acale Spot
- Aural Awareness
More Product Details