10% off when you spend £20 or more on selected Sheet Music & Songbooks Online!
Information about Grade By Grade, Clarinet Grade 1
The Grade By Grade series draws on the rich and varied Boosey & Hawkes catalogue of classical, contemporary and educational repertoire, highlighting composers including Serge Prokofieff, Dmitri Shostakovich, Karl Jenkins, Carol Barratt and Christopher Norton, alongside arrangements of traditional music from around the world by Peter Wastall, Vera Gray and others. Carefully selected by Janet Way, this practical anthology provides the complete repertoire resource for the aspiring Grade 1 clarinettist and creates the perfect package for teaching, exam preparation and performance.
Each volume contains:
* 19 pieces & short studies, each complemented by a useful practice and performance tip
* grade-appropriate scales and arpeggios linked to the repertoire through bespoke text and exercises
* brand new sight-reading activities
* newly-commissioned aural awareness tasks
* a piano accompaniment booklet
Packaged with a CD of full performance demonstrations, piano backing tracks, and grade-appropriate aural awareness resources.
- F. Schubert: German Dance
- K. Jenkins: Cantilena from "Adiemus"
- A. Marks: Upstairs, Downstairs
- P. Harris: Promenade from "Summer sketches"
- C. Norton: Crumbs
- B. Bartók: Scherzando from "For children"
- C. Norton: How Graceful
- Traditional English: Scarborough Fair
- Traditional Peruvian: Peruvian Dance Tune
- F. Demnitz: Study in F
- Traditional Brazilian: Mama Paquita
- H. Purcell: Minuet
- C. Czerny: Sunrise from "100 easy studies for piano"
- P. Wastall: Three easy Studies
- J. Way: Creative Reflection: Traditional Welsh: Ffigysbren
- N. Chédeville: Fanfare
- Traditional English: Three Blind Mice
- Traditional French: Frère Jacques
- Scale Spot
- Aural Awareness
More Product Details