10% off when you spend £20 or more on selected Sheet Music & Songbooks Online!
Information about Emotions : 35 Original Pieces for Piano
35 Original Pieces for Piano
The piano teacher Monika Twelsiek from Cologne presents a new volume in the Schott Piano Classics series: After 'Impressionism', she now deals with the difficult subject of 'Emotions'. The author has looked into the question of how to present 'emotions' in music and has found it in a comprehensive collection of 35 music titles ranging from the 'depression' of a 'Burlesca' by Telemann to 'sorrow' in Chopin's famous march, from the 'funny' in Schubert's landler to the 'melancholy' in more recent titles such as Copland's 'Sentimental Melody' or William Gillock's 'Blue Mood' and other emotions. The known is juxtaposed with the unknown, and geographically, the journey leads through Europe, to North and South America. A unique collection with 'very emotional' music.
- G.P. Telemann Arioso
- J. Haydn: Allegro F major
- W.A. Mozart: March funèbre del Signor Maestro Contrapunto KV 453a
- L.v. Beethoven: Happy
- Sad WoO 54
- J.N. Hummel: Scherzo A major
- F. Schubert: Four Humourous Ländlers D 354
- Mourning Waltz from "First Waltzes", op. 9
- F. Burgmüller: Restlessness from "25 Studies", op. 100
- F. Mendelssohn-Bartholdy: Funeral March from "Six Songs without Words", op. 62
- F. Chopin: Fumeral March from "Sonate", op. 35
- R. Schumann: First Loss from "Album for the Young", op. 68
- Perfect Happiness from "Scenes from Childhood", op. 15
- F. Liszt: Dream of Love No. 3
- S. Heller: Melancholy Study, op. 125/2
- M. Moussorgsky: A Tear, op. posth. 70/18
- P. Tschaikowsky: Morning Pryer from "Children's Album", op. 39
- Chanson triste, op. 40/2
- A. Dvorák: Humoreske, op. 101/7
- E. Grieg: Elegy from "Lyric Pieces", op. 38
- E. Nazareth: Excited from "25 Tangos brasileiros"
- A. Gretchaninoff: Misunderstanding from "Fleeting Thoughts", op. 115
- Plainte from "Pastelle", op. 3/1
- M. Reger: Burletta from "Little Pieces", op. 44
- Humoreske from "Blätter und Blüten"
- S. Rachmaninoff: Elegy, op. 3/1
- J. Haas: Determined from "Klangspiele", op. 99
- B. Martinu: The Sentimantal Puppet's Waltz from "Puppets"
- S. Prokofjew: Ridicule from "Fleeting Visions", op. 22
- Repentirs from "Music for Children", op. 65
- A. Copland: Sentimental Melody
- D. Kabalewski: Scherzo from "15 Children's Pieces"
- W. Gillock: Blue Mood
- L. Tjeknavorian: Sad Monologue from "Picturens from Armenia
- M. Schoenmehl: Melancholy Reflections from "Piano Studies in Pop"
- L.v. Beethoven/U. Korn: The Rage Over the Lost Penny
More Product Details