10% off when you spend £20 or more on selected Sheet Music & Songbooks Online!
Information about Aebersold Vol. 03 Ii-V7-I Progression
Master the most important musical sequence in modern jazz. This set will help you consolidate fundamental scale and chord relationships by working on major and minor II-V7s in all keys. Contains all scales and chords needed for each track plus tips on substitute scales, piano voicings and a supplement with 120 written patterns to be used with the CD. A must for all players. Book/CD, 84 pages.
Rhythm section: Dan Haerle (piano); Rufus Reid (bass); Charlie Craig (drums).
* II-V7-I All Major Keys
* II-V7 Random Progression
* V7+9-I All Keys
* IIm7b5-V7+9-I All Minor Keys
* G Minor Blues
* Bebop Tune
* II-V7-I Three Keys (Giant Steps)
* F Blues With 8-Bar Bridge
* II-V7-I In C Major (D-7, G-7, C, C) Exercises #1 - #72
* V7+9 To 1 Exercises #1 - #31
* II-V7-I In C Minor Exercises #1 - #17
* II-V7-I (In C Major)
More Product Details